The Elegant Solution
Toyota's Formula for Mastering Innovation
About the Summary
Despite the company’s issues in the past several years, Toyota is still a model organization. This book examines the management and innovation philosophies that made Toyota one of the strongest brands in the automotive world. The authors combine unique takes on the company’s performance with elements of Japanese history.
- Winning the Brain Game Matthew May
- Groundswell Josh Bernoff, Charlene Li
- The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning Calhoun Wick, Roy Pollock, Andrew Jefferson, Richard Flanagan
- How Digital Is Your Business? David J. Morrison, Adrian J. Slywotzky
- Trusted Partners Jordan D. Lewis Ph.D.
- What Millennials Want from Work Alec Levenson, Jennifer Deal