The Coaching Connection
A Manager’s Guide to Developing Individual Potential in the Context of the Organization
About the Summary
Coaching has traditionally focused entirely on the individual… sometimes even at the expense of improving measurable business results for the company. Now, The Coaching Connection shows managers how they can use contextual coaching to simultaneously promote both individual and organizational growth.
- The Future-Proof Workplace Morag Barrett, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.
- Strategy Maps Robert S. Kaplan, David P. Norton
- Winning Well Karin Hurt, David Dye
- Strategic Renaissance Evan M. Dudik
- Do Big Things Craig W. Ross, Angela V. Paccione, Victoria L. Roberts
- Team Turnarounds Daniel Leidl, Joe Frontiera