Taking Charge of Change
How Rebuilders Solve Hard Problems
About the Summary
Paul Shoemaker wrote Taking Charge of Change: How Rebuilders Solve Hard Problems for socially conscious and civically active leaders who are starting to redefine the leader they need to be and are hungry for clarity, stories, and direction. The leadership traits of Rebuilders give you, your team, and your organization an indispensable checklist for effective leadership for the 2020s. They are directly aligned to address the megachallenges America is facing in the decade ahead.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The five megachallenges that America will face in the next decade.
- Why Rebuilders matter in the 2020s.
- Where we have been, where we are, and where we are going.
- The five vital traits of Rebuilders that will matter the most.
- Create the Future Jeremy Gutsche
- The New Art of Ideas Robin Landa
- Overfished Ocean Strategy Nadya Zhexembayeva
- The New Age of Innovation CK Prahalad, MS Krishnan
- Blockbusters Richard R. Reilly, Gary S. Lynn
- Smartcuts Shane Snow