Turn the Impossible Into the Inevitable
About the summary
In Story 10X: Turn the Impossible Into the Inevitable, Michael Margolis expands on his approach that’s been proven in the dojos of Silicon Valley, the conference rooms of Fortune 500s, and the town halls of local nonprofits. His methods include how to turn any person into a master storyteller, one who can command a room and use proven principles to bring people to their side.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why storytelling is so vital in the age of disruption in which we live.
- What separates bad stories from truly great ones.
- How to take yourself from an outsider of a group to an insider.
- How to believe in your story and make your audience do the same.
- Once Upon a Leader Rick Lash, Christine Miners
- Powerhouse Kristine Lilly, John Gillis, Jr.
- The Infinite Game Simon Sinek
- The Reciprocity Advantage Bob Johansen, Karl Ronn
- Quiet Influence Jennifer B Kahnweiler
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D., Nazneen Razi, Ph.D., Peter Barge, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.