So Each May Soar
The Principles and Practices of Learner-Centered Classrooms
About the Summary
So Each May Soar illuminates the next step in the education revolution— creating learner-centered classrooms that empower every student to gain a deeper and more lasting understanding of the content they study themselves, the people around them, and the world as a whole. This summary will help readers envision learner-centered classrooms that each child truly deserves, and discover that such classrooms are within reach at any institution.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- What it means for teachers to honor themselves, each learner, and the content they teach.
- How to shape a curriculum that ignites students’ imaginations and drives discovery.
- How to guide classroom experiences that draw on and develop the strengths and interests of each learner.
- How to use curriculum, assessment, and instruction to support both equity and excellence.
- The Coach Approach to School Leadership Jessica Johnson, Kathy Perret, Shira Leibowitz
- Coherent School Leadership Michael Fullan, Lyle Kirtman
- Stop Leading, Start Building Robyn R. Jackson
- Design Thinking for School Leaders Kami Thordarson, Alyssa Gallagher
- Turning High-Poverty Schools into High-Performing Schools William H. Parrett, Kathleen M. Budge
- The Principal Reboot Jen Schwanke