Is My School a Better School Because I Lead It?
About the summary
In this latest installment to his series of best-selling self-reflection guides, celebrated educator, author, and motivational speaker Baruti Kafele offers guidance to school leaders on how to transform your practice, boost teacher satisfaction, and inspire students to excel academically. Kafele offers hard-won wisdom on such critical issues as ensuring an optimal culture and climate, engaging in parent and community outreach, confirming emergency preparedness, rallying staff, and much more.
- So Each May Soar Carol Ann Tomlinson
- Design Thinking for School Leaders Kami Thordarson, Alyssa Gallagher
- Turning High-Poverty Schools into High-Performing Schools William H. Parrett, Kathleen M. Budge
- Learning Transformed Thomas C. Murray, Eric C. Sheninger
- What If I’m Wrong? Simon Rodberg
- The Coach Approach to School Leadership Jessica Johnson, Kathy Perret, Shira Leibowitz