Peaks and Valleys
Making Good And Bad Times Work For You - At Work And In Life
About the summary
From the author of the best-selling blockbuster Who Moved My Cheese? comes a book that helps executives gain better balance between the office and the home front. Told in the popular business fable format, Peaks and Valleys takes readers on a journey through the metaphoric peaks and valleys that make up life in today’s hectic business climate.
- Who Moved My Cheese? Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- The Zappos Experience Joseph Michelli
- Boost Your GrowthDNA Margaret Reynolds
- Change-Friendly Leadership Rodger Dean Duncan
- Leadership and the Sexes Barbara Annis, Michael Gurian
- The Necessary Revolution Bryan Smith, Nina Kruschwitz, Peter Senge, Joe Laur, Sara Schley