How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
About the summary
In this revised and updated edition of the best-seller Multipliers, leadership expert Liz Wiseman explores two leadership styles, showing how Multipliers can have a resoundingly positive and profitable effect on organizations. With two new chapters, this revered classic proves better than ever how the five disciplines of Multipliers are skills that everyone can learn to use. Just imagine what you could accomplish if you could harness all the energy and intelligence around you. Multipliers will show you how.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Three key insights of the revised and updated Multipliers.
- The five disciplines of Multipliers and how to practice them.
- To recognize the Accidental Diminisher.
- Tips for dealing with Diminishers and strategies to become a Multiplier.
- Rookie Smarts Liz Wiseman
- Impact Players Liz Wiseman
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Drea Zigarmi, Patricia Zigarmi, Ken Blanchard
- Leadership PQ Gerry Reffo, Valerie Wark
- The Power of Voice in Schools Kristine Fox, Deborah Young, Russ Quaglia, Lisa Lande
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D., Nazneen Razi, Ph.D., Peter Barge, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.