How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
About the Summary
In this revised and updated edition of the best-seller Multipliers, leadership expert Liz Wiseman explores two leadership styles, showing how Multipliers can have a resoundingly positive and profitable effect on organizations. With two new chapters, this revered classic proves better than ever how the five disciplines of Multipliers are skills that everyone can learn to use. Just imagine what you could accomplish if you could harness all the energy and intelligence around you. Multipliers will show you how.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Three key insights of the revised and updated Multipliers.
- The five disciplines of Multipliers and how to practice them.
- To recognize the Accidental Diminisher.
- Tips for dealing with Diminishers and strategies to become a Multiplier.
- Impact Players Liz Wiseman
- Rookie Smarts Liz Wiseman
- The Lean CEO Jacob Stoller
- From Bud to Boss Kevin Eikenberry, Guy Harris
- Talent Keepers Christopher Mulligan, Craig Taylor
- The Synergist Les McKeown