An Essential Guide to Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing
About the Summary
In Mental Wealth: An Essential Guide to Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing, authors Emi Golding and Peter Diaz show business leaders how to transform workplaces into happy, healthy, and psychologically safe places. A manager with the ability to join the dots and see how taking care of his or her team’s mental health impacts the bottom line will be able to build happy, resilient, high-performing teams.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why mental health impacts the bottom line of an organization.
- How managers play a key role in the mental wealth of their team and organization.
- What a mentally wealthy workplace looks and feels like.
- Seven characteristics of a mentally wealthy workplace.
- Mind Your Mindset Michael Hyatt, Megan Hyatt Miller
- Overworked and Overwhelmed Scott Eblin
- The Art of Stress-Free Living Brian P. Ramos
- Pause. Breathe. Choose. Naz Beheshti
- A Cure for the Common Company Richard Safeer