Leading Without Authority
How the New Power of Co-Elevation Can Break Down Silos, Transform Teams, and Reinvent Collaboration
About the Summary
In Leading Without Authority, Keith Ferrazzi warns we are overdue for a change in the way we work, and that advancing technology has made that change an urgent necessity. At a time when constant innovation, agility, and speed of decision-making can mean the difference between success and failure, the ability to lead without authority emerges as an essential workplace competency. It will require a new workplace operating system, which Ferrazzi introduces as co-elevation. This summary will put you on the path to getting a glimpse at how this bestseller will ultimately transform the world.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to turn colleagues and partners into collaborative teammates.
- What ‘co-elevation’ is.
- The 8 Rules of Co-Elevation
- Who’s Got Your Back Keith Ferrazzi
- Competing in the New World of Work Keith Ferrazzi, Kian Gohar, Noel Weyrich
- Cascades Greg Satell
- Propeller Craig Hickman, Tanner Corbridge, Jared Jones, Tom Smith
- Leadership and the Art of Struggle Steven Snyder
- The Three Laws of Performance Steve Zaffron, Dave Logan