HR From the Outside In
Six Competencies for the Future of Human Resources
About the Summary
Can HR Deliver value to “the business”? Yes, it can, and it must. This book is filled with tips for guiding and empowering HR professionals — and entire departments — so that HR might bring benefits of a different kind to everyone in your organization. HR From the Outside In will teach you: the six key HR competencies; how to develop HR professionals to be high-performers; how to structure an HR department that delivers maximum value; and what it takes to stay competitive in the ever-growing world of HR professionals.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The 6 key HR competencies and how to recognize, foster, and master them.
- How to develop HR professionals to contribute as high-performing business partners.
- How to structure an HR department that delivers maximum value.
- What it takes to stay competitive and up-to-date in the ever-growing world of HR professionals.
- Victory Through Organization Wayne Brockbank, David Kryscynski, Dave Ulrich, Mike Ulrich
- HR Transformation Wayne Brockbank, Mark Nyman, Dave Ulrich, Justin Allen, Jon Younger
- Learning to Succeed Jason Wingard
- Gig Mindset Paul Estes
- Growing Your Company’s Leaders Robert M. Fulmer, Jay A. Conger
- Fire Your Hiring Habits Dr. John W. Mitchell