Navigating Global Workforce Shifts, Building Resilient Organizations and Reimagining the Employee Experience
About the Summary
Talent Tectonics: Navigating Global Workforce Shifts, Building Resilient Organizations and Reimagining the Employee Experience by Steven T. Hunt will help organizations build workforces for a future that is very different from the past. Readers will learn how the twin “talent tectonic” forces of digitalization and demographics are changing the nature and purpose of work as well as why the psychology of employee experience, one thing about work that is not changing, is critical to building adaptable and resilient organizations. By integrating business strategy, psychology, and technology, we can create more nimble companies that attract, develop, engage, and manage people for a new world of work.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The forces that are reshaping work and workforces.
- Five activities that large companies need technology to do.
- Five aspects of organizational design that impact employee experience.
- Four elements of employee experiences that promote learning and growth.
- The Enthusiastic Employee Michael Irwin Meltzer, David Sirota, Louis Mischkind
- The Decoded Company Leerom Segal, Jay Goldman, Rahaf Harfoush, Aaron Goldstein
- The Expertise Economy Kelly Palmer, David Blake
- The War For Talent Ed Michaels, Helen Handfield-Jones, Beth Axelrod
- Talent Economics Gyan Nagpal
- The Coming Jobs War Jim Clifton