8 Superpowers for Thriving in Constant Change
About the Summary
A world in flux calls for a new mindset, one that treats constant change and uncertainty as a feature, not a bug. Flux helps readers open this mindset — a flux mindset — and develop eight flux superpowers that flip conventional ideas about leadership, success, and well-being on their heads. Whether readers are sizing up their career, reassessing their values, designing a product, building an organization, trying to inspire their colleagues, or simply showing up more fully in the world, enjoying a flux mindset and activating their flux superpowers will keep readers grounded even when the ground is too often shifting beneath them.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The three key steps in the Theory of Flux.
- What the 8 flux superpowers are and how to use them.
- What it means to lead with trust.
- How to boost your digital intelligence.
- The Person You Mean to Be Dolly Chugh
- Let the Story Do the Work Esther K. Choy
- The Long-Distance Teammate Kevin Eikenberry, Wayne Turmel
- Balancing Act Andrew Temte
- The Resiliency Advantage Al Siebert
- Tell Me More About That Rob Volpe