The Lifetime Power of Actions on Your Career Path
About the summary
In Evolve, Ydalmis Carrasco combines strategy, real-life experiences, and wit to guide professionals to their ultimate career potential. Carrasco instructs to ask yourself these questions: What is that fire inside of me that can’t be extinguished? What keeps me awake during the night? Why haven’t I made it happen yet? Those types of questions are the ones that will take you closer to those dreams that have been in the back of your head for years. Now it is time for you to reactivate them and put them in motion.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To evaluate your desires so you can start your path to success.
- How to assess your skills to get on the right path.
- The value of connecting with others along the journey.
- The importance of daily action plans to move forward.
- The Recognition Book Paul F. Warriner
- Drive Your Career Ed Evarts
- Confessions of the Accidental Career Coach Cara Heilmann
- Work Without Stress Nick Petrie, Derek Roger
- The Self-Employed Life Jeffrey Shaw
- Authentic Confidence Ben Fauske