The Secret to Loving Your Work and Leading an Unstoppable Career
About the Summary
The world of work is replete with people who are feeling anxious and stressed. Authentic Confidence: The Secret to Loving Your Work and Leading an Unstoppable Career shows that a major cause of this and other problems that hold people back in their careers is overconfidence or under-confidence. The Authentic Confidence process works for new leaders, sales professionals, plant employees—anyone in a position that requires strong leadership. Thousands of people who have been taught this process have been transformed in their careers.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why confidence issues are key to career success.
- What Authentic Confidence looks like and how to attain it.
- A self-assessment process for identifying confidence issues.
- The career pattern of world-class influencers.
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There Marshall Goldsmith
- The Mid-Career Tune-Up Rosemary T. Salmon, William A. Salmon
- Red Cape Rescue Darcy Eikenberg
- The Power of Reputation Chris Komisarjevsky
- Business Made Simple Donald Miller
- Work–Life Harmony Grant Botma