Drive Your Career
9 High-Impact Ways to Take Responsibility for Your Own Success
About the Summary
Too many people enter a career and let that career drive them. They stay in jobs longer than they should, or fail to make an impact in the opportunities they do have. Ed Evarts’ Drive Your Career is for the ambitious and talented who are ready to take their careers to the next level, but aren’t quite sure where to start. In this book, you’ll find a set of 9 powerful principles designed to provide the empowerment and personal insight to steer your career in the right direction.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to create a positive relationship with your boss and colleagues to further your career.
- What the power of curiosity is.
- Why it’s better to listen first and speak second.
- How slowing down can get you to your goals faster.
- How to lead with empathy to inspire the people around you to greater heights.