Before the Mic
How to Compose Meaningful, Memorable, and Motivational Presentations
About the summary
Over the years, Glenn Gibson has built a career of writing presentations, composing thousands of them and seeing them delivered to audiences numbering into the thousands. He’s honed a repeatable methodology used to write all of his presentations, along with a range of tools, tricks, and templates to help create the words and visuals quickly while working on multiple projects and presentations simultaneously. Now, this methodology is available in Before the Mic, an in-depth guide that provides methods for creating meaningful, memorable, and motivational presentations that follow a proven structure designed for maximum impact.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The aMMMazing method for creating presentations that are meaningful, memorable, and motivational.
- The JAM method for creating your presentation from first brainstorming to finished, polished product.
- How tools like the rule of threes can make your presentation more meaningful and memorable.
- How to structure the introduction, body, and conclusion of your presentation.
- Plan, Act, Impact Colt McAnlis
- Bounce Matthew Syed
- The Power of Reputation Chris Komisarjevsky
- The Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace Cy Wakeman
- Work–Life Harmony Grant Botma
- Anomaly Zack Miller