Day In, Day Out
The Secret Power in Showing Up and Doing the Work
About the Summary
Day In, Day Out explores the secret power to be found in showing up and doing the work for a sustained period of time. Now the owner and founder of Dancer Concrete Design, Nicholas Dancer was once confronted with roadblock after roadblock on his way to success, and used the principles in this book to transform his situation.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The importance of moving forward, and how it impacts every undertaking.
- How to grow and develop through curiosity, adaptation, and becoming your best self.
- Why building up the people around you is the key to growth and leadership.
- How to care for others and believe in the best of each other.
- Working With Emotional Intelligence Daniel Goleman
- The Art of War Sun Tzu
- Making Conversation Fred Dust
- Unfinished Business Anne-Marie Slaughter
- Be Your Future Self Now Benjamin Hardy
- The Curriculum Stanley Bing