How Entrepreneurs Use Content to Build Massive Audiences and Create Radically Successful Businesses
About the Summary
Joe Pulizzi, founder of several startups, reverse-engineers the traditional entrepreneurial model for success by shifting focus from first creating a product to getting customers first and then developing products. The revelation is once a loyal audience is built, the people can be sold almost anything. Six steps provide the framework for visualizing, launching and monetizing a business.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why you should build an audience before you develop products.
- The 3 ingredients of the “sweet spot” and how to find them.
- How to develop unique content and find your audience.
- How to diversify your offerings.
- Strategies for monetizing your Content Inc. model.