Come Up for Air
How Teams Can Leverage Systems and Tools to Stop Drowning in Work
About the Summary
In Come Up for Air: How Teams Can Leverage Systems and Tools to Stop Drowning in Work, author Nick Sonnenberg shares his proven operational efficiency framework that will help you and your team understand how to work together efficiently by knowing when and how to use all of the amazing technology at your disposal. Eliminate thousands of seemingly small inefficiencies at work that add up over time to become major drains on everyone’s productivity. It’s all possible with the CPR Framework, which helps teams harness the power of new systems and tools to multiply their capabilities, operate efficiently, and embrace the future of work.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The three domains of the CPR Framework.
- How to organize and best use communication at work.
- How to implement a four-domain planning process.
- Storing resources to protect company knowledge.
- The Heart of Change John P. Kotter, Dan S. Cohen
- Team Turnarounds Daniel Leidl, Joe Frontiera
- Single Point of Failure Gary S. Lynch
- Rituals Roadmap Erica Keswin
- Managers Not MBAs Henry Mintzberg
- Thin on Top Bob Garratt