Blueprint to a Billion
The 7 Essentials to Achieve Exponential Growth
About the Summary
Microsoft, Google and eBay did it. And in David G. Thomson’s Blueprint to a Billion, he will tell you how to turn billion-dollar ideas into billion-dollar businesses. Based on three years of in-depth research, Thomson provides an assessment of the success pattern common across a distinct group of 387 “Blueprint Companies” that went from an initial public offering since 1980 and achieved $1 billion in revenue. Rather than focusing on one unique company, Thomson focuses on a quantifiable, success-based pattern — independent of economic cycles or industries — that winning companies follow to produce admirable, desirable performance.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to create and sustain a breakthrough value proposition.
- Why it is important to exploit a high-growth market segment.
- How to leverage alliances to break into new markets.
- Why the management team is important in achieving growth.
- How to build a board comprised of essential experts.