Building Corporate Soul
Powering Culture & Success with the Soul System™
About the Summary
In, Building Corporate Soul: Powering Culture & Success with the Soul System™, Ralf Specht provides a framework that allows leaders to act immediately for the long-term benefit of their businesses. The Soul System gives answers on how to approach this seismic shift by giving away practical and reality-tested approaches that enable leaders to maximize the impact of their workforce. In doing so they will gain the broad acceptance of society as a whole— winning the hearts of their stakeholders on an emotional level and convincing their minds on a rational basis.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to move beyond current thinking and create an environment where business goals are understood.
- How corporations can ‘walk their talk,’ going beyond words to truly embody their vision and culture.
- How to turn a company’s purpose into a real means to an end.
- How every leader can ignite or re-ignite the corporate soul in their firm.
- Firms of Endearment Jagdish N. Sheth, David Wolfe, Rajendra Sisodia
- Green to Gold Daniel Esty, Andrew Winston
- The Business Playbook Chris Ronzio
- What the CEO Wants You to Know Ram Charan
- A New Way to Think Roger L. Martin
- The Wal-Mart Effect Charles Fishman