Bringing Strategy Back
How Strategic Shock Absorbers Make Planning Relevant in a World of Constant Change
About the summary
Strategy expert Jeffrey Sampler introduces four “strategic shock absorbers” that enable leaders to build resilient organizations that can withstand even the most unexpected global turbulence. With this framework, leaders will be shown how to be prepared and proactive, rather than reactive, even when the future is uncertain.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Why strategy is more important than ever for your business.
- Groundbreaking strategies from businesses in India and Dubai.
- What the 4 Strategic Shock Absorbers are and techniques for how to use them.
- The Team-Building Tool Kit Deborah Mackin
- Bridging the Boomer-Xer Gap Hank Karp, Danilo Sirias, Connie Fuller
- Confronting Reality Ram Charan, Larry Bossidy
- The New Manager’s Tool Kit Don Grimme, Sheryl Grimme
- Orbit-Shifting Innovation Rajiv Narang, Devika Devaiah
- Jack Welch and the GE Way Robert Slater