Harnessing the Power of Emotions to Fuel Extraordinary Performance
About the Summary
Primal Teams shows how anyone can control potentially damaging emotions, while triggering the kind of passion and energy that supercharge performance. Illustrated with compelling examples, Jackie Barretta’s in-depth guide reveals how to transform fear and negativity; energize primal emotional systems; activate insight and intuition; foster emotional bonds and team spirit; and, connect the team to a deeper purpose.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To tap into the energy and clarity that optimal emotions naturally generate.
- To facilitate deep emotional bonds and team spirit within your group.
- How to manage your team in a way that expands creative thinking, intuition, and motivation.
- To prevent fear and negativity from thwarting your team’s performance.
- The Set-Up-To-Fail Syndrome Jean-Francois Manzoni, Jean-Louis Barsoux
- Value Nets Joseph Martha, David Bovet
- The Optimistic Workplace Shawn Murphy
- The Power of Thanks Eric Mosley, Derek Irvine
- Building Corporate Soul Ralf Specht
- Discipline Without Punishment Dick Grote