7 Ways to Lead
Evolve Professionally and Personally; Enhancing Your Leadership and Work / Life Harmony
About the Summary
Whether you are in a professional position of leadership or a leader of your own life, 7 Ways to Lead shares common sense and easy to use insight to enhance your personal leadership and effective leadership skills. Author Andre Young presents leadership as two-fold. First, show up in your career, in your life, and in your relationships in a way that makes people want to follow you. Then add excellent leadership skills—the ability to Influence, Protect, Impact, Build, and Decide.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- That a leader must self-engage a positive mindset.
- How gratitude affects both the leader and those who follow.
- How a leader’s measured and genuine confidence is contagious.
- How awareness of self and others creates a healthy environment.
- Leadership Strategy and Tactics Jocko Willink
- Unstoppable Teams Alden Mills
- The Orange Line Kelly Watson, Michelle A. Waters, Jodi Ecker Detjen
- CRAVE Gregg Lederman
- The Adaptation Advantage Chris Shipley, Heather E. McGowan
- The Arc of Ambition Jim Champy, Nitin Nohria