Words that Work
It's Not What You Say, It's What People Hear
About the Summary
To effectively obtain the power of communication, you must learn that it’s not always what you say, but how you say it. Luntz offers sound advice on how to tactically use words and phrases to get what you want in life.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
• How the right words can give you the edge in any venture.
• How to avoid common mistakes in your messages.
• How we all submit to the power of language, whether we know it or not.
• How you can achieve better results by narrowing the gap between what you intend to convey and what your audiences actually interpret.
• How to go beyond your own understanding and look at the world from your listener’s point of view.