The Little Book of Common Sense Investing
The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns
About the Summary
A classic index fund that holds all of the publicly held businesses is the only investment that guarantees a fair share of stock market returns. Vanguard founder John Bogle shares his passion for index funds and low-cost investing in this practical investment strategy guide that teaches through insight and advice that successful investing is all about common sense.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
• Why business reality – dividend yields and earnings growth – is more important than market expectations.
• How to overcome investment costs, taxes and inflation.
• Why simplifying your investment strategy makes you a winner.
• How common sense investing trumps investment advisors.
• How compounding costs overwhelm compounding returns.