The Critical Few
Energize Your Company’s Culture by Choosing What Really Matters
About the Summary
The fate of any change effort depends on how leaders engage their culture. The Critical Few lays out the Katzenbach Center’s proven methodology for identifying your culture’s four most critical elements: traits, keystone behaviors, authentic informal leaders, and metrics. By leveraging these critical few elements, you can tap into a source of catalytic change within your organization. People will make an emotional, not just a rational, commitment to new initiatives and you will elicit enthusiasm and creativity.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- Why changing organizational culture is so much harder than changing strategy and operating models.
- To find the traits, keystone behaviors, and authentic informal leaders in your organization that will help you mobilize lasting change.
- To effectively implement and measure culture-change interventions.
- Leading Outside the Lines Jon R. Katzenbach, Zia Khan
- Peak Performance Jon R. Katzenbach
- Fit for Growth Vinay Couto, John Plansky, Deniz Caglar
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect John C. Maxwell
- Matter Julie Williamson, Peter Sheahan
- Practically Radical William Taylor