The Authenticity Code
The Art and Science of Success and Why You Can’t Fake It to Make It
About the Summary
We are always presenting ourselves, whether through formal pitches, informal communications, or interviews for a promotion or an entirely new job. This book addresses some important cutting-edge questions such as: what if instead of thinking authenticity is all about you, you thought of it as being about you and others? Dr. Sharon Lamm-Hartman wrote The Authenticity Code™, because, in the case of communications, those who fake it will never make it. Success in any endeavor demands authenticity, and breaking the code requires this formula: Your Presence + Your Audience + Your Presentation = Your Success. Authenticity is your most powerful way of adding value by expressing your unique gifts and talents for your chosen audience.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to focus on your audience for maximum effectiveness.
- How to hook your listeners with a strong beginning.
- The elements that make up a cohesive presentation.
- How to assess your progress as you prepare for impact.
- StandOut™ Marcus Buckingham
- The Story Factor Annette Simmons
- The Changemaker Mindset Ilja Grzeskowitz
- Brief Joseph McCormack
- Drive Daniel H. Pink
- Fred 2.0 Mark Sanborn