The Achievement Habit
Stop Wishing, Start Doing and Take Command of Your Life
About the Summary
Bernie Roth, co-founder of the Stanford d.school, offers a guide for harnessing the power of design thinking to help meet life’s challenges and fulfill goals. Behaviors and relationships can be transformed as you become more effective at solving problems, more focused on things that matter, and more satisfied with life. Achievement is like a muscle; learn how to flex it.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to define the meaning of everything in your life.
- Why reasons can sabotage your achievement goals.
- The difference between trying and doing.
- New strategies for getting unstuck and finding assistance.
- The assumptions underlying your self-image and how to redesign it.