Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and the Post-COVID World of Work
About the Summary
Reimagining Collaboration introduces a fundamentally different model for workplace collaboration and communication. The fulcrum of this book is the hub-spoke model of collaboration, which allows for the stitching together of different applications without any coding. As a result, you’ll be able to minimize rework, automate tasks, and quickly get on the same page as your colleagues. You’ll also communicate and collaborate much better, too.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How collaboration tools have evolved over time, and where things stand now.
- How technology can lead to enhanced collaboration power.
- How to move from the theory of collaborative perfection into actual practice.
- Why effective collaboration requires a spirit of lifelong learning, and how to instill it in your organization.
- The Channel Advantage Lawrence G. Friedman, Timothy R. Furey
- Radical Candor Kim Scott
- Chief Culture Officer Grant McCracken
- Ally Up Di Ciruolo
- Platform Michael Hyatt
- The Coaching Connection John Hoover, Paul J. Gorrell