Accelerating Change by Getting Accountability Right
About the Summary
The team at Partners In Leadership applies 30 years of proven success to a whole new concept: Propeller. This book presents a modern take on accountability while remaining faithful to the elegantly simple premise: When people take personal ownership of their organization’s priorities and accept responsibility for their own performance, they become more engaged and perform at a higher level. With all new examples and stories, Propeller builds on the The Oz Principle’s legacy to inspire the next generation of readers to tap the incredible power of personal, team, and organizational accountability.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to use accountability as a powerful, positive motivator for achieving great results.
- What it takes to operate Above the Line.
- Key principles to help you and your people See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It.
- How to practice effective Above the Line leadership.
- The Oz Principle Craig Hickman, Roger Connors, Tom Smith
- The Vision Driven Leader Michael Hyatt
- The Motive Patrick Lencioni
- Finding Allies, Building Alliances Rich McKeown, Michael Leavitt
- Dealing with Darwin Geoffrey A. Moore
- The Strategist Cynthia Montgomery