The New Measure of Entrepreneurial Success
About the Summary
Life Profitability author Adii Pienaar encourages us to think about what success means to us. If you’re an entrepreneur, this question is one you probably think about all the time, since you want your business to do well. In this book, you will find information on recognizing your values, being more aware of yourself, and learn to understand the impact your business has on others. From there, forming a more enriched life will be within your grasp. Overall, you will learn about building a business that is more sustainable, with happier employees and a better community.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to challenge the entrepreneurial archetype.
- What “life profitability” is and why it’s important.
- How to make yourself your priority.
- Why your business shouldn’t consume you.
- The Pumpkin Plan Mike Michalowicz
- Be The Elephant Steve Kaplan
- Gigworker Brett Helling
- The Lean Startup Eric Ries
- Simple Scaling Brendan McGurgan, Claire Colvin
- Hoover’s Vision Gary Hoover