Leading at a Higher Level
Blanchard on Leadership and Creating High Performing Organizations
About the Summary
Blanchard, a leading management consultant and author of The New York Times best seller The One Minute Manager, and his colleagues at the Ken Blanchard Companies have spent over 25 years helping leaders and organizations become great and remain great. Finally they have brought all of that knowledge together and distilled it into Leading at a Higher Level.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
• How to ground your leadership in humility.
• Ways to focus on the greater good of people and the organization.
• Why it is important to have an engaged workforce of self leaders.
• How to go beyond the short term and zero in on the right target and vision.
• Ways to deliver legendary, maniacal customer service, and earn raving fans.
• How to determine your leadership point of view.
- Trust Works! Martha Lawrence, Cynthia Olmstead, Ken Blanchard
- Raving Fans Sheldon Bowles, Ken Blanchard
- Leadership and the One Minute Manager Drea Zigarmi, Patricia Zigarmi, Ken Blanchard
- Who Killed Change? John Britt, Pat Zigarmi, Judd Hoekstra, Ken Blanchard
- Leading from the Middle Scott Mautz
- Swagger Leslie Ehm