Leaders at All Levels
Deepening Your Talent Pool to Solve the Succession Crisis
About the Summary
In Leaders at All Levels, Ram Charan — prolific author and world-renowned advisor to business leaders — takes aim at the current crisis in leadership: the shortage of leaders prepared to face the complex business challenges of today. Charan offers a solution that outlines a new model for succession and leadership development.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to sharpen your power of observation to spot potential leaders within an organization.
- How to accelerate leadership growth, build core capabilities and acquire new ones.
- How to apply the processes and tools that bring the Apprenticeship Model to life.
- How aspiring leaders can use the Apprenticeship Model as a road map for taking charge of their own growth.
- How to give each promising leader the opportunities that are right for him or her.
- What the CEO Wants You to Know Ram Charan
- The Amazon Management System Ram Charan, Julia Yang
- The Leadership Pipeline Ram Charan, Stephen Drotter, James Noel
- Know-How Ram Charan
- The Phoenix Encounter Method Sameer Hasija, Ian C. Woodward, Ram Charan, V. Padmanabhan
- Leading Through Inflation Ram Charan, Geri Willigan