I Love It Here
How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave
About the Summary
In this summary of business and leadership expert Clint Pulver’s I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave, you’ll learn about all of these principles in-depth and how you can apply them in your organization, whether you’re an already-thriving organization or looking to take the next step towards your future.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to change the way you interact with your employees and organization to become a mentor first, manager second.
- How to hire the right people so that when the time comes, you actually want to retain them.
- How to spark feelings of possibility and ownership in your organization and its people.
- How to plan for disaster and keep your plans simple enough to be executed on consistently.
- What They Didn’t Tell Me Jawad Ahsan
- The Education of an Accidental CEO John Boswell, David Novak
- Trust & Inspire Stephen M.R. Covey
- The Accountable Leader Brian Dive
- The Illusion of Invincibility Paul Williams, Andreas Krebs
- Leading with GRIT Laurie Sudbrink