Habits for Success
Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar
About the Summary
There comes a time in all of our lives when it becomes more painful for us to stay mired in our old habits than to step outside our comfort zone and risk the unknown as we journey toward finding our true voice. While speaking your true voice, creativity flows, fears subside, and peace of mind prevails. Join G. Brian Benson in Habits for Success and learn how to create habits for living authentically.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- The importance of building a strong life foundation.
- Your flourishing will positively impact others.
- Life balance relies on daily practices.
- Care of your body and mind are essential habits for success.
- Let the Story Do the Work Esther K. Choy
- Talking to Strangers Malcolm Gladwell
- Whatever It Takes Brandon Bornancin
- Fail More Bill Wooditch
- Get Better Todd Davis
- The Icarus Deception Seth Godin