The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
About the Summary
In Drive, Daniel Pink examines the three elements of true motivation – autonomy, mastery, and purpose – and offers smart and surprising techniques for putting these into action.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- A new way to think about motivation.
- Why autonomy trumps the carrot-and-stick approach.
- The differences between what science knows and what business knows about motivation.
- Why instrinsic motivation can be more rewarding than extrinsic remuneration.
- The Power of Regret Daniel H. Pink
- Free Agent Nation Daniel H. Pink
- A Whole New Mind Daniel H. Pink
- Well Said! Darlene Price
- You’re Invited Jon Levy
- How To Win Friends and Influence People Dale Carnegie