You Can Enhance Employee Motivation in 10 Minutes by Friday
About the Summary
More than eighty years of research attests that humans have three primary cravings at work that, once fulfilled, make them happier and more productive: respect, purpose, relationship. You have the power to create an even better place for your employees to work by showing people that they matter and that what they do matters. In CRAVE, you’ll find a field-tested and science-backed pathway to improving engagement and the customer experience – and you’ll be able to offer more of what people crave!
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The secret to achieving more than 90 percent employee engagement.
- How to invest 10 Minutes by Friday to become a better, more effective, and trusted leader.
- A step-by-step process to master the Ultimate Habit for accelerating business results.
- A proven, habit-building approach to ensure sustainable behavior change among managers and leaders.
- ENGAGED! Gregg Lederman
- High Altitude Leadership Don Schmincke, Chris Warner
- Leading Loyalty Leena Rinne, Shawn Moon, Sandy Rogers
- What’s Holding You Back? Robert J. Herbold
- Generating Buy-In Mark S. Walton
- Beyond Belief John Grinnell