Blue Ocean Strategy
How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
About the summary
How would your business perform if it didn’t have any competitors? There are companies who accomplish this feat and in Blue Ocean Strategy, authors W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne instruct executives on how to find these markets. Readers will learn about the ways to create uncontested market space via examples from some of the most notable companies of the past 30 years.
- Manager 3.0 Brad Karsh, Courtney Templin
- The Project Manager’s MBA Dennis J. Cohen, Robert J. Graham
- Do Big Things Craig W. Ross, Angela V. Paccione, Victoria L. Roberts
- Six Sigma Richard Schroeder, Mikel Harry Ph.D.
- Primal Teams Jackie Barretta
- The Future-Proof Workplace Morag Barrett, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.