Transforming How We Work
About the Summary
In Beloved Economies: Transforming How We Work, authors Jess Rimington and Joanna Levitt Cea offer seven specific practices as a springboard for changing how we work. As the book reveals, it’s not only what we do but how we do it that can be a powerful lever to move us into economies that all of us can love. Based on extensive research with organizations and companies that are boldly breaking out of business as usual, this book offers readers an imagination-expanding vision of what work could be.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Seven specific practices as a springboard for changing how we work.
- How to guide yourself and your teams toward a more beloved way of working.
- How to make a change as an individual within a team or as a whole team, department, community group, or business.
- How groups, organizations, and enterprises can turn into a powerful lever for economic change.
- How to step out of business as usual into an audacious, healing future.
- How to Avoid a Climate Disaster Bill Gates
- Elevated Economics Richard Steel
- Sold Out James Rickards
- When Markets Collide Mohamed El-Erian
- The Well-Timed Strategy Peter Navarro
- Peers Inc Robin Chase