The Four Essential Actions of High-Performance Leadership
About the Summary
SEALs and civilians operate in extremely different environments, but what makes both kinds of teams excel comes down to the same thing: service to others, trust, empathy, and a caring environment. Unstoppable Teams shows managers at every level, at both large and small organizations, how to inspire, motivate, and lead the people around them. It’s the handbook for how to build care-based teams that will push people to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to use the four key actions of the CARE loop to create an unstoppable team.
- How to lead yourself as your first team.
- To activate the 10x advantage by aligning your team’s actions with the goals and actions of external allies.
- Winning Now, Winning Later David M. Cote
- The Character Triangle Lorne Rubis
- The New Leadership Literacies Bob Johansen
- Borrowing Brilliance David Kord Murray
- Grounded Bob Rosen
- Inside the Leader’s Mind Liz Mellon