The 8th Habit
From Effectiveness to Greatness
About the Summary
For individuals and organizations, excellence is no longer merely an option — survival requires it. But to thrive, excel and lead in our Knowledge Worker Age, we must move beyond effectiveness to greatness. Leadership guru Stephen Covey writes that accessing a higher level of human genius and motivation requires a sea change in thinking: a new mind-set and skill set — in short, an additional habit to those featured in his book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Covey explains that the crucial challenge is to find our own voice and inspire others to find theirs.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How the power of win-win thinking benefits everyone.
- How to increase your influence by understanding ethos, pathos, and logos.
- Why servant leaders are typically the top people in great organizations.
- Why using the Balanced Scorecard is a key component of organizational success.
- How to create 8th Habit leaders.