Start with Why
How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
About the summary
Some people and organizations are more innovative, more influential, and more profitable than others, but why? In studying the leaders who’ve had the greatest influence in the world, Simon Sinek discovered that they all think, act, and communicate in the exact same way-and it’s the complete opposite of what everyone else does. Drawing on a wide range of real-life stories, Sinek weaves together a clear vision of what it truly takes to lead and inspire.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- The naturally occurring pattern of how great leaders inspire people.
- How brain biology plays a role in influencing others when you answer the question, ‘Why?
- How to inspire employees and customers to create brand loyalty.
- What causes a tipping point to occur.
- Why visionaries need ‘how’ people to be successful.
- The Infinite Game Simon Sinek
- Doing the Right Things Right Laura Stack
- Credibility James Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
- Drucker on Leadership William A. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Leading with Kindness William F. Baker, Michael O’Malley
- How to Be Exceptional Barbara A. Steel, Joseph R. Folkman, Robert H. Sherwin, Jr., John H. Zenger