Crushing Complexity to Liberate Innovation, Productivity, and Engagement
About the Summary
With all of the growing complexities in the business world, it is no wonder that large organizations are failing, and employee engagement levels have never been so low. In Simplify Work, global management consultant Jesse W. Newton gets to the bottom of what creates complexity in the first place and provides a practical method for simplifying work.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- To identify the key drivers of complexity in your organization.
- How to use design thinking to identify and solve top complexity problems.
- To rethink strategy, structure, and systems to simplify work.
- Personal steps to take to become free of burdening complexity.
- How the Future Works Brian Elliott, Sheela Subramanian, Helen Kupp
- Leadership and the New Science Margaret Wheatley
- Meetings That Get Results Terrence Metz
- Change (the) Management Al Comeaux
- The 20% Doctrine Ryan Tate
- Power of 2 Gale Muller, Ph.D., Rodd Wagner