You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win
The Art of Badass Selfless Service
About the Summary
In You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win, Jonathan Keyser begins by sharing his personal story and journey to selflessness. He introduces The Keyser Way and details his 15 Core Operating Principles that any business can incorporate and embody to create their own long-term success, while being happy and satisfied with the world – and their role in it.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- A detailed strategy for sustainable success to act on today.
- How to plant seeds of service that produce future rewards.
- How to build a network of people who want to help you.
- How to use the 15 Core Operating Principles of The Keyser Way.
- The Set-Up-To-Fail Syndrome Jean-Francois Manzoni, Jean-Louis Barsoux
- Will and Vision Gerard Tellis, Peter N. Golder
- Managing Henry Mintzberg
- Who’s Got Your Back Keith Ferrazzi
- Manager 3.0 Brad Karsh, Courtney Templin
- Come Up for Air Nick Sonnenberg