What Millennials Want from Work
How to Maximize Engagement in Today’s Workforce
About the Summary
Using fieldwork and survey data from global research, Jennifer J. Deal and Alec Levenson have formulated a scientifically accurate picture of what really motivates Millennials around the world. Besides describing who they are, Deal and Levenson offer advice on how to manage, lead, and work with Millennials in the realms of teamwork, productivity, organizational culture and future hiring.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- Common misconceptions and realities about Millennials in the workplace.
- How Millennials can be both entitled and hardworking.
- The economic and social conditions that motivate and challenge Millennials at work.
- Practical tips for attracting, engaging, and retaining Millennials.
- Important trends to help organizations plan for the future.
- Results Without Authority Tom Kendrick
- The 29-Hour Work Day Ethan Bull, Stephanie Bull
- Low-Hanging Fruit Jeremy Eden, Terri Long
- The Customer-Centered Enterprise Harvey Thompson
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Patrick Lencioni
- The 20% Doctrine Ryan Tate