The Necessary Nine Skills Required for the Practice of Great Leadership
About the summary
The business environment may change, but no management trend can displace the core laws of excellent leadership. Unusually Excellent offers both seasoned and aspiring leaders a framework for understanding and applying the fundamentals of leadership at every stage in their careers. John Hamm demonstrates that any leader can excel by consistently putting into action the Necessary Nine skills: being authentic, trustworthy and compelling; leading people, strategy and execution; communicating, making decisions and making an impact.
- The Blueprint Douglas Conant, Amy Federman
- The Age of Turbulence Alan Greenspan
- Leadership and Self-Deception The Arbinger Institute
- The Turnaround Kid Steve Miller
- The Character Triangle Lorne Rubis
- Winning with Transglobal Leadership Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D., Nazneen Razi, Ph.D., Peter Barge, Linda D. Sharkey, Ph.D.