The Lovable Leader
Build Great Teams with Trust, Respect, and Kindness
About the Summary
In The Lovable Leader: Build Great Teams with Trust, Respect, and Kindness, author, speaker, and strategist Jeff Gibbard offers an invaluable set of practical skills that will inspire people to follow you, make your organization a better place to work, and might just change the broken culture of work. The Lovable Leader was written to show how all people are capable of extraordinary things, that obstacles can empower you instead of limit you, and that your abilities, combined with your choices, give everyone you lead the opportunity to become a superhero.
In This Summary, You Will Learn:
- How to inspire your team to greatness while managing different personality types.
- How to set goals and hold people accountable for realizing them.
- How to create a safe work environment where loyalty, happiness, and productivity prevail.
- How to be respected and taken seriously by your team members and supervisors.
- Many fundamental skills for excellence in your role.
- You Can’t Order Change Peter S. Cohan
- Matter Julie Williamson, Peter Sheahan
- I Love It Here Clint Pulver
- The Critical Few Jon R. Katzenbach, James Thomas, Gretchen Anderson
- Unstoppable Teams Alden Mills
- The Education of an Accidental CEO John Boswell, David Novak