Business Wisdom from The Ancient Japanese Martial Art of Kyudo
About the Summary
In Target, author Jérôme Chouchan applies lessons learned from the traditional martial art Kyudo to modern business. Target shows that business can be successful from a conventional standard of metrics, as well as spiritually meaningful when it is practiced with a mindset that has a deeper aim than solely sales and profit. In this modern age, where there is a pressing need for meaning and fulfilment in the work place, let Target challenge you to a different path.
In This Summary You’ll Learn:
- How to discover and aim for the heart of the customer.
- The Kyudo lesson: Right shooting always results in a hit.
- How decision-making affects every part of business.
- Habits to improve your business AND your life.
- The Long-Distance Teammate Kevin Eikenberry, Wayne Turmel
- The Resiliency Advantage Al Siebert
- Ask More Frank Sesno
- The Power Presenter Jerry Weissman
- The Connector’s Advantage Michelle Tillis Lederman
- The Practice of Groundedness Brad Stulberg